Choco Protein Bites
Recipe type: Dessert
Cute chocolate flavored tofu snacks
- ½ lb. Silken Tofu - This is equivalent to ½ a standard container
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2.5 oz. semi-sweet chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - Hershey unsweetened works fine
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a bowl combine flour, cocoa powder and cornstarch
- in a separate bowl, using a blender, mix tofu and sugar
- add the egg and mix again
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and the dark chocolate and microwave for a few seconds until soft.
- Add this to the tofu mixture
- Add the flour mixture to the tofu mixture and blend
- Don't mix it too much and be gentle.
- Pour batter into little cupcake containers.
- bake for 25 to 30 minutes