This book was written to clarify the misconceptions of feng shui that many have come to believe as fact. The truth is, some practices are superstitions, cultural beliefs, or have become blended with other disciplines.
Using a question and answer format, we have answered the many common questions that you may have wanted to ask but found no one who could answer them! Our hope is for everyone to enjoy the benefits of feng shui for a prosperous life.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: The Definition, History and Concepts of Feng Shui
- Chapter 2: General Feng Shui Q & A
- Chapter 3 Feng Shui for Home and Office
- Chapter 4: Feng Shui Gadgets and Myths
- Chapter 5: Schools of Feng Shui
- Glossary of Classical Philosophical Concepts Used in Feng Shui
- About the Authors
If you do not have a tablet or an ebook reader, you can download a free e-reader for your computer here. Also, make sure you click on the ePub format.
We receive 100% royalty from My Book Orders. However, the ebook is also available from the following ebook retailers which take a commission. Please feel free to use what is convenient.
- If you don’t have a Kindle or Nook, you can still read an e-book on your computer. To do this, you must first download an e-book reader, that will be able to read the file. Here we suggested the Adobe e-book reader that works for both PCs and Macs but there are many other free e-book readers too.
- Once you have an e-book reader on your computer, you can download the ePub file and it will open it on your computer.
- Unfortunately, you cannot print an ePub or Kindle file.
- You can also download a free Kindle app and download a Kindle file