Are you confused about feng shui?
This book clarifies the common misconceptions of feng shui that many have come to believe as fact. The truth is, some practices are superstitions, cultural beliefs, or have become blended with other disciplines.
Using a question and answer format, we have answered the many common questions that you may have wanted to ask but found no one who could answer them! Our hope is for everyone to enjoy the benefits of feng shui for a prosperous life.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: The Definition, History and Concepts of Feng Shui
- Chapter 2: General Feng Shui Q & A
- Chapter 3 Feng Shui for Home and Office
- Chapter 4: Feng Shui Gadgets and Myths
- Chapter 5: Schools of Feng Shui
- Glossary of Classical Philosophical Concepts Used in Feng Shui
- About the Authors